Assistant Project Manager (Remote, USA)
The assistant project manager serves as support for our internal operations and acts as a liaison between our clients and internal team members.
Location: Remote (USA)
Type: Full-time, Salaried
A day in the life:
- Assist in the planning, management, and adjustment of project timelines
- Ensure projects are staying on track and within budget, communicating regularly with internal team members to ensure deadlines are being hit.
- Scheduling internal meetings, as needed
- Onboard new clients, prepare for kick-off meeting with both client and team, and execute post-launch follow-ups
- Set up time estimate sheets for project tasks, and record actual time spent for future review
- Perform quality assurance on internal tasks before sending to clients for review
You’re a great fit if you:
- Are able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are comfortable in a deadline-driven environment
- Enjoy finding new opportunities to improve workflows and processes
- Are detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Thrive and self-manage effectively in a remote work environment
- Can understand and untangle technical jargon and learn new technology quickly
You’ll get bonus points if you:
- Have experience with Shopify
- Have previous agency experience
- Have experience in a client-facing role
- Are located in Metro Atlanta (while this position is remote, we’d love to have you join us in-person when we resume face-to-face co-working)
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Unlimited vacation policy with required minimum 20 days
- 11 paid holidays + week between Christmas and New Year's Day
- Medical/dental/vision insurance coverage with 100% premiums covered for employees (50% for dependents)
About The Taproom
At The Taproom, we create high-powered Shopify Plus solutions for fast-growing businesses. Our services range from custom theme design and development to digital marketing, SEO strategy, and ongoing support. As dedicated partners, we turn Shopify stores into sales powerhouses and provide the tools you need to keep your business growing.
This position has been filled.