Content Strategist/Copywriter (Remote)
We’re looking for a super sharp content strategist and copywriter with a passion for helping brands tell their stories!
Location: Remote (US/Canada based)
Type: Contract (Freelance)
You will work closely with our clients to plan and develop content strategies and write copy for their e-commerce websites based on business objectives and target audience’s needs. Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills to connect creative assets to data will be essential for success in this role. If you have a passion for e-commerce, this position could be a great fit for you.
- You’ll be communicating directly with the client, so we want you to have excellent communication skills.
- Lead the development and execution of quality website copy relevant to e-commerce products across various industries.
- Ability to implement SEO components, as needed, to craft relevant and compelling storytelling to increase engagement.
- Must be comfortable collaborating with our lead designers to make informed decisions based on proposed design direction.
- We’re a remotely distributed team (with our home base in Atlanta, GA). You must be comfortable with working remotely and communicating with the team regularly via Slack/video chat.
- We’re serious about the work we do, but we know when to have fun. If you have some excellent jokes (this includes dad joke, by the way), we’d love to hear them.
About The Taproom Agency
At The Taproom Agency, we create high-powered Shopify e-commerce solutions for high-growth businesses. We’re all about getting to know our client’s brand and making it stand out in a crowded digital world. We’re a small, distributed team with a home base in Atlanta, GA, bringing unparalleled enthusiasm, expertise, and creativity to every e-commerce project.