Frontend Developer (Remote)
We're looking for a frontend developer with a passion for Shopify theme development, and we hope that's you!
Location: Remote (US)
Experience: Mid-level or higher
You'll work closely with the team to help our clients launch highly functional, often complex Shopify stores. We work with clients who use themes from the theme store and design custom Shopify themes from the ground up. You'll have the opportunity to both help kickstart new businesses in the ecommerce space and optimize and redesign stores for established brands.
You must be comfortable building Shopify themes from scratch and giving clients full control over content and image switching using Shopify Sections.
Preference is given to Atlanta-area residents (or those open to relocating to Atlanta).
Required Languages (min. 3 years)
- Liquid (of course!)
- You'll be communicating directly with the client, so we want you to have excellent communication skills.
- Source control is important. If you're good with Git, we're good with you.
- We're a remotely distributed team (with our home base in Atlanta, GA). You must be comfortable with working remotely and communicating with the team regularly via Slack/video chat.
- We're serious about the work we do, but we know when to have fun. If you have some excellent jokes (this includes dad jokes, by the way), we'd love to hear them.
- You'll be getting your hands dirty on several projects concurrently, so balancing an ever-changing workload in a fast-paced environment is key.
About The Taproom
At The Taproom, we create high-powered Shopify ecommerce solutions for high-growth businesses. We’re all about getting to know our client’s brand and making it stand out in a crowded digital world. We’re a small, distributed team with a home base in Atlanta, GA, bringing unparalleled enthusiasm, expertise, and creativity to every e-commerce project.