Project Manager (Remote)
We're looking for an ecommerce focused project manager to join our team!
Type: Full-time, Salaried
You will interface with clients, and liaise with our strategy, design and development team members. You'll organize and coordinate tasks to bring a projects in on time, within budget and at the highest levels of quality.
You should have a strong preference for process-oriented approaches that remove ambiguity for clients and internal teams, and enhance the team's ability to deliver excellent results consistently and efficiently.
This is a key position on a small, but growing team where your actions will have meaningful impact for both our team and clients.
- PM experience
- Agency experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- A deep interest in organization and upholding system and processes
- Ability and experience handling high-pressure situations with calm, positivity, and resourcefulness
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented -- good at both paying attention to details, and dialing in processes that make paying attention to detail easy, and something everyone does automatically
- Extremely comfortable in a productive environment
- Familiarity with the ecommerce space is a plus. Shopify-specific experience is an even bigger plus.
A day in the life:
- Communicating regularly with clients to manage expectations, solicit and field feedback, update on project status, etc.
- Onboarding new clients
- Plan out and keep track of project tasks, and see that they’re completed at high quality
- Manage projects in Asana, keeping track of moving pieces for clients and team
- Respond to tasks and assign them appropriately
- Ensure adherence to project scope
Why you might like working for us:
- We choose our clients carefully.
- Freedom to care about your work (we're focused on quality) Freedom to focus and get really good at what you do (we're focused 100% on ecommerce).
- We maintain a boundary of working reasonable hours.
- Opportunity to work with a skilled, friendly, upbeat team who work hard, do exceptionally good work, and delight clients every day.
- We care about our clients, our work, and each other. We are a tight-knit, professional team who care a lot about doing world-class work together.
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Unlimited vacation policy with required minimum 20 days
- 11 paid holidays + week between Christmas and New Year's Day
- Medical/dental/vision insurance coverage with 100% premiums covered for employees (50% for dependents)
About he Taproom
At The Taproom, we create high-powered Shopify Plus solutions for fast-growing businesses. Our services range from custom theme design and development to digital marketing, SEO strategy, and ongoing support. As dedicated partners, we turn Shopify stores into sales powerhouses and provide the tools you need to keep your business growing.