Quality Assurance Site Tester (Remote)
- You will test each page template of a site on all reasonable devices/platforms and browsers, using actual devices as well as Browserstack.
- All site functionality/features are tested.
- Error messages are triggered and tested.
- Run link checks.
- Touch navigation and shopping flow are tested.
- If something doesn't make sense on the site, you'll provide feedback to clarify the confusion.
- You'll report back to the developer with a comprehensive list of bugs and comments, including screenshots of problems.
This is an as-needed contract position, dependent upon when our sites are ready for testing.
You must have availability during the day to work on projects. As much as we appreciate the side hustle, this position requires daytime working hours.
- We're a remotely distributed team (with our home base in Atlanta, GA). You must be comfortable with working remotely and communicating with the team via Slack/video chat.
- Attention to detail is key. You conduct the final review before we send our Shopify stores to our clients to perform their tests.
- We're serious about the work we do, but we know when to have fun. If you have some excellent jokes (this includes dad jokes, by the way), we'd love to hear them.
About The Taproom Agency:
At The Taproom Agency, we create high-powered Shopify ecommerce solutions for fast-growing businesses. We're all about getting to know your brand and making it stand out in a crowded digital world. We're a small, distributed team with our home base in Atlanta, GA, bringing unparalleled enthusiasm, expertise, and creativity to every e-commerce project.
Estimated number of hours will depend on client workload. This is not a full-time position.